MALWARE: Ransomware – unknown
Type of attack unknown.
Incidents Caused by this Malware
- Ransomware attack at Copper Mountain Mining Corp. December 27, 2022:
- Cyberattack attack at Boeing Subsidiary Causes Widespread Flight Disruptions November 2, 2022:
- October 20, 2022: Michigan IT Service Provider Victim of Ransomware Attack
- October 3, 2022: CommonSpirit, a Large US Hospital Chain, Patient Care Impacted by Ransomware Attack.
- September 5, 2022: Second Largest US Public School District in CA Hit by Ransomware Attack
- August 23, 2022: Business Critical Systems Disrupted at Largest Library Content, Software and Services Provider.
- August 4, 2022: NHS 111 Emergency Line Hit by Cyberattack
- July 2, 2022: Staff Members Personal Data Potentially Compromised in Cedar Rapids School District Cyberattack.
- April 18, 2022: Ransomware Attack at Germany’s Largest Library Services Deletes Media Files
- April 10, 2022: Oil India Ltd. Hackers Demand US$7.5M Ransom Payment
- February 20, 2022: Global Freight Forwarding Company, Expeditors Intl., hit by Ransomware Attack.
- December 19, 2021: Global IT Firm Recovering From Ransomware Attack
- December 7, 2021: SPAR Supermarkets in Northern England Hit by Ransomware Attack.
- December 1, 2021: Lewis & Clark Community College Shut Down in Ransomware Attack.
- November 7, 2021: Ransomware Attack At Diamond Comic Distributors Disrupts Retailer Shipments
- October 31, 2021: Ransomware Attack at Maritime IT Company Danaos Propagated to Greek Shipping Companies
- October 30, 2021: Cyberattack on N.L. Healthcare System Possibly Worst In Canadian History
- October 28, 2021: Toronto Transit Commission Systems Down After Ransomware Hit
- October 22, 2021: Ransomware Attack Disrupted Entire Milk Supply Chain at Scheiber Foods For Days.
- October 13, 2021: Hillel Yaffe Hospital Ransomware Attack Paralyzed Majority of Hospital’s Computer Systems.
- September 25, 2021: HVAC and IT System Down at Lufkin Independent School District
- September 21, 2021: Weir Group Ransomware Incident
- September 19, 2021: Ransomware Attack Forces Agricultural Grain Firm in Minnesota to Take Systems Offline
- August 4, 2021: Ransomware Attack Forced Ambulance Diversion At Eskenazi Health
- July 20, 2021: Business Services Firm Hit in Ransomware Attack
- June 20, 2021: FBI Investigates Ransomware Attack At Lucky Star Casinos.
- May 15, 2021: Scripps Health Ransomware Attack Costs Expected to Exceed $113M.
- April 4, 2021: Ransomware Attack at Bakker Logistiek Caused Cheese Shortage in Dutch Supermarkets
- November 16, 2020: Ransomware Attack at Global Food Supply Giant Americold Impacts Supply Chain
- September 10, 2020: Patient Dies After Hackers Hit ‘Wrong’ Hospital in Germany
- July 27, 2020: City of Lafayette, CO Opts to Pay Ransom of $45,000
- January 21, 2020: German Automotive Parts Manufacturer Hit by Sodinokibi/REvil Ransomware Group
- January 13, 2020: Ransomware Attack Shuts Down Production at Loom Manufacturer in Belgium
- December 20, 2019: Ransomware Hits Trucking Firm
- November 23, 2019: Colorado County Pays $300,000 Ransom after Virus Hits Computer Systems
- August 18, 2019: Colorado Private University Campus Systems Down after Ransomware Attack
- July 25, 2019: Ransomware Attack at Electricity Provider for Johannesburg, SA
- February 11, 2019: Colorado Water and Sanitation District Locked Out of Engineering Data and Drawings
Threat Actors Known to use this Malware
No threat actors identified